Thessaloniki City Tour | Taxi & MiniVan Transfer Services | HellasChauffeur
29 Dec 2023
1. Roadtrip around the seaside area.
2. First stop on the ornament building of the port. At the beginning of the 20th century, Thessaloniki became the undisputed shipping center of the Balkans.
3. Second stop at the historical building of White Tower. This monument - museum is the most well known spot of the city of Thessaloniki. Its on the waterfront and at the start of the reconstructed seaside area.
4. After we stop at the old entrance of the city, the Arch of Galerius or Kamara and the Rotunda. These monuments are neighbouring early 4th-century AD. It is also known (by its consecration and use) as the Greek Orthodox Church of Agios Georgios, and is informally called the Church of the Rotunda (or simply The Rotunda).
5. Next stop: Agios Dimitrios. Agios Dimitrios is arguably considered the most important church of Thessaloniki by the majority of the locals for religious, historical and artistic reasons as well. Devoted to the patron Saint of the city, it has a long and rich history that pretty much depicts some of the city’s most important events of that shaped its identity.
6. Drive around the walls and stop on the Heptapyrgion, modern Eptapyrgio, also popularly known by its Ottoman Turkish name Yedi Kule, that is a Byzantine and Ottoman-era fortress situated on the north-eastern corner of the Acropolis of Thessaloniki in Greece.
7. 13:00-14:00 Finish. Ready for lunch.
Book online or Call us Now 24/7 at: +306974912630